Freitag, 16. April 2010

Take me away

Take me away 'cause I wanna be
where the wind blows the sea

and the clouds are breaking free.

Take me away and then let me be

where the sky meets the sea

so endlessly.


I've seen and believe that true love still exists
and it's been waiting for me all the time.
I finally found my man, he's more than a dream
and now I can't stop falling in love.

It was like a movie scene - our first rendezvous
though people like us won't meet in hotels.
We felt this connection and dared to be true
becoming braves we would never regret.

It was just two hours but then I couldn't forget you
and the way you were holding me so tight.
Now you are my love, my future, my man.
Life's not just dreaming but living your dream!


***
october 2008

1 Kommentar:

  1. Honey, I love discovering emotions through arts and you did it in a beautiful way. Men can trouble our lives in such a hurting, indecent way. I'm sorry for you lost him - but I'm happy for your experiences and lovely times you've had with him.
    There's so much wondrous and surprising magic waiting out there!

    Let's get out to let it settle right down inside our hearts.
    I love you.

    AntwortenLöschen