Freitag, 9. April 2010

Broken Wings

I never felt this way before, I am empty, weak and helpless.
You are so strong, You even move the planets.
Compared to You I’m nothing true and Your presence overwhelms me.
You are amazing, wonderful, omnipotent and holy.

For this is me,

down on my knees,

with broken wings,

because I thought my faith could fly.

Well, nothing stays

except your grace

And so I hold on to Your promise,

that Your love will never end.


I surrender, I surrender, I surrender.

That’s why I ask for a second chance just to get to know more clearly
what life’s about, what faith’s about – who are You?
On one side I gotta manage my whole life, my plans, my future.
The other side’s I can’t because I do depent on You.


***
spring / summer 2007

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen