Montag, 29. März 2010

best friend

When I hear your voice, it's morning.

When I see your face, I’m smiling.

When the sun goes down, my thoughts are with you.

When I’m lost inside, you will carry me through.


Thank you for being, for being my best friend.
It’s so nice that you always, you always hold my hand.

Thank you for being and for being my best friend.

It’s good to know that you’re always, you’re always with me in the end.

Mh - best friend.


You are the one, who truly knows me.

When I am down, we go for a coffee.

We stay there talking from hour to hour

You never don’t have time, you’d even skip you shower.


I guess that today is the day to finally tell you

That you’re to me of never ending, wonderful, precious and great value.

So now I ask you to listen carefully to what I comprehend

I will be for you what you are for me and have been, eternally:

Mh - The best friend.



***

january 2010

(dedicated to Miri)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen